Hey all, lookin to join

Want to join us in world domination? Apply here.
CaptainCrunch
Fresh Install
Hey all, lookin to join

Postby CaptainCrunch » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:56 pm

I'm interested in joining your clan. I dunno about anything formal but I may as well introduce myself.

My game handle is CaptainCrunch(imagine that!), steamID is cerealpirate, and I'm 18. I have more than enough free time on my hands most days, but school and karate will edge me out of much playing time a couple days a week. On weekends I play waayyyy too much. Oh, I do have Vent and a mic.

I'm lookin to join so I can get into more competitive play than just pubbin around. I saw your clan's post in TWL and thought it looked pretty cool. I don't want to join some clan that's gonna be super serious about the game, I want to be competitive and have fun doing it..with teamwork.

Now why would you want me on your team? Why, I have about two days' worth of clan experience in a clan that died months ago! Talk about qualified!

I'll be droppin into your pub in the next day or two once I see people on. See you guys in-game.

Jif
Jimmy Jams

Postby Jif » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:40 am

we dont really compete anymore. we have a sponsored team that competes. if TWL stays 7v7 with a crit league or ladder i'll prolly put a casual team together. if they go 6v6 only and/or no crits only then i dont think we'll be competing at all for the time being.

you can join vent and our steam community in the meantime. we've been playing more L4D than tf2 though...
vent info is available on the right hand side of the forums "Who's on Vent?"

Darkfoxx
Site Admin

Postby Darkfoxx » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:11 pm

What Jif said.

You're more than welcome to join us on Vent and play some Left 4 Dead with us (if you have it). We're more of a gaming community at this point, so we basically just talk on Vent and do some serious gaming.
Gaming:

Workstation:

Return to “Recruitment”