Zargon

Want to join us in world domination? Apply here.
Zargon
Got Bofum
Zargon

Postby Zargon » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:51 pm

1. What are you applying for? Guildwars, Team Fortress 2, etc...
Team Fortress 2

2. What's your GuildWars IGN or Steam ID?
Steam ID - Zargon

3. How old are you? (be honest!)

4. Do you have a mic? TeamSpeak is what we use for voice comm.
Yes.

------------------------------------

I played with some of you guys tonight (and several times prior), and felt I fit in well skill-wise. As indicated then, I am looking to get into some scrims/practices/matches, but don't particularly mind hanging around in the community clan (which I was invited to) for a while while people play with me and get to know me.

My best class is scout, and I can also do medic, soldier, heavy & engie with reasonable proficiency.

I'm one of those people who works for a living, and I don't like getting up early, which means I'm usually not home till 6:30-7:30 on weeknights, and I'm usually home on the weekends, unless I'm out snowboarding.

Darkfoxx
Site Admin

Re: Zargon

Postby Darkfoxx » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:00 pm

Gaming:

Workstation:

Zargon
Got Bofum

Postby Zargon » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:32 am

Noted. I'm in no particular hurry to get into a clan, and honestly, in my looking around, I didn't find any other clans that jumped right out at me like seye did. Every other clan I looked at either had their server set to something stupid like instant respawn or 24/7 <whatever>, or I consistently dominated the server, or their clan was explicitly not recruiting.

So I'll hang out in the community clan, put your server to the top of my favorites and see how things shake out. I anticipate I won't be going anywhere anytime soon, I just wanted to make my motives clear.

Darkfoxx
Site Admin

Postby Darkfoxx » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:33 am

Gaming:

Workstation:

Return to “Recruitment”