Might as well

Want to join us in world domination? Apply here.
Axiomofchoice
Fresh Install
Might as well

Postby Axiomofchoice » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:06 pm

I have already been invited to the Hellgate portion of this guild on my character AxiomofChoice, but i figured might as well post here to make things more official.

I am a just about 50 Summoner on Hellgate; I havent partied much but between Eskimo and Elric i have gotten some of the basics down. I am very much used to team play, i was a bard on FFXI and a priest on WoW for a while.

Other than that my xbox live gamertag is the same as this log in, so if you play Call of Duty 4 on there you may have been severly killed by me. I don't play many FPS multiplayer games on computer due to the ease of playing with my old friends on xbox live, but I do have TF2 on my computer so I may be interested in playing around for fun. But expect me to suck, i think my total playing time in that game is under 30 minutes, I got a new computer for hellgate and only played the orange box for like a week.

In game I will also respond to Spoon, Loe, or Loeffel (loeffel = spoon in german). see you in game.

One question though, where do the Hellgate players hangout on your Vent? I dont see a HGL specific sub section, so I was wondering. I probably won't get a mic; you wouldn't understand my speech for months; but I don't mind listening in.

Fist of the eskimo
Canadian Ambassador

Postby Fist of the eskimo » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:12 pm

Hey Ax

Good to see you here. You're our first official Hellgate "recruit". We hang out in General SEyE or else in Team Corea if we don't want to be bothered. Anywho, hope to see you in there

Axiomofchoice
Fresh Install

Postby Axiomofchoice » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:22 pm

thank you, i have an update: i hit 50 today. are there more 50's then the two of us? if not i am not opposed to helping them hit 50 so we can run wild's (3 of 4 runs i have got dessie, that is a fun battle) and what not.

Elric of the void
Site Admin

Postby Elric of the void » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:34 am

Almost there ill be at 50 in next 2-3 days :)

Jif
Jimmy Jams

Postby Jif » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:04 pm

sup mate

Return to “Recruitment”