Fume's Post of Interest.

Want to join us in world domination? Apply here.
Fumette
Got One
Fume's Post of Interest.

Postby Fumette » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:55 pm

Hi guys (and gals)!

I am a very interested in joining your group for competitively play. I read the "Read Me First" thread, so I'll include those essential details and then some!

Name: Aaron W.
InGame Name: Fumette
Steam Account ID: Long story about this... (well not that long) but it's PinkNinja37
I do have a Mic, and an old ventrilo server which I'll be more than happy to share in case yours goes down.

As a little compettive background info, I have played at the highest level of competition in Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (MoHAA), Call of Duty1, 2, and 4. In Call of Duty 4, I lead a cevo-p cal-m team (which Jerrypants was part of... thank god he's better at this game :wink: ). We went to the first North American LAN for CoD4 and placed 6th-12th out of 30 teams.

I haven't scimmed TF2 but once or twice, so my knowledge of comp play is a little limited but I believe with the proper scrimming I will adjust nicely. I'd like to think I have all around good FPS smarts :P .

I can play Scout, Soldier, Sniper, and Demo (just about anything except Spy).

As a little info about me, I love meeting new people. I lead a pretty active lifestyle, but can still log a solid amount of time into this game. I look forward to the opportunity of hanging out with you all.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me (Jerry could also tell you a bit about me).

~Fume

Harness
Da Bumble

Postby Harness » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:01 pm

If not me then someone will get in touch with you on Steam and we'll go from there.
I type a bunch of shit then people go fuk themselves

Centari
Is Kind Of A Big Deal

Postby Centari » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:11 pm

Cool, man.

We need some more swing players.

bluetenken
Got Fofum

Postby bluetenken » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:27 pm

Glad u dropped by! I remember seeing u in our server and I remember Jerry telling us that he knew u. Anyways, we are usually around 8.00ish eastern time. Let us see you more often and we'll be in touch! :)

Fumette
Got One

Postby Fumette » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:34 pm

Jif
Jimmy Jams

Postby Jif » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm

ive seen you in-game a lot. add <SEyE-Co> before your name to be considered. over the next week or 2 we'll probably be trying out a lot of SEyE-Co members in our scrims.

Return to “Recruitment”