BIGPOISON & St.Patrick

Want to join us in world domination? Apply here.
BIGPOISON
Fresh Install
BIGPOISON & St.Patrick

Postby BIGPOISON » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:01 pm

Hey guys...Darkfoxx messaged us on steam (probably after our recruitment post on the cal forums), so I thought we'd fill this out to give the rest of you guys an idea of what we're like!

We are 2 of the original members of Nerve Damage. We are used to playing every night of the week at a very competitive level and we're just ready to have some fun!

We started playing this great game to have fun and that's our biggest concern at the moment. While winning is great, having fun is so much more important to us. [e.g. we like pyros]

We have a lot of strats that we would be more than happy to introduce to you guys in order to bring you guys quickly to our level of experience. Hopefully, if that works out, we'll be able to just kick back, relax and enjoy the show!

But, we would like to scrim first! We're going to try to be on around 9 est. tonight.

Hope to see you guys there!

1. What's your in-game name?? BIGPOISON and St.Patrick
2. What's your Steam ID username? thejet87 and appbum
3. How old are you? (be honest!) 20 and 18
4. Do you have a mic? Yes.

NOTE: We have another guy that I would like to bring along with us. He was also an original member of Nerve Damage. His name is Evan and he graduated recently with a masters in computer science. I think he can be a very very very contributive member to any organization that he is a part of. He's a very decent utility class (epic engineer), but has been out of the TF2 loop for a couple of weeks. I would like to see him get back into it...but I understand if he doesn't want to. He comes up with a lot of strats and has a very insightful opinion. He would be able to handle a lot of the PR stuff on IRC and be able to help with scrims and site/server maintenance when necessary.
Last edited by BIGPOISON on Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darkfoxx
Site Admin

Postby Darkfoxx » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:03 pm

I have already talked with these guys and we'll be having them scrim with us tonight.
Gaming:

Workstation:

Centari
Is Kind Of A Big Deal

Postby Centari » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:15 pm

Awesome.

Can't wait to scrim with you guys.

Fist of the eskimo
Canadian Ambassador

Postby Fist of the eskimo » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:27 am

These Guys sound pretty BA. Good to hear we're attracting quality people, unlike some other types...

Return to “Recruitment”