Figured that would be worth a ban, as I can't stand cheaters :/

Bacon
People Know Me

Postby Bacon » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:40 am

hard to tell but he probably is

Clix
Got Trofum

Postby Clix » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:15 pm

He on XlR8. Thanks for the heads up man.
Ronald McDonald - Confirmed for BRAWL!

Bricksolid
Got Allfum

Postby Bricksolid » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:18 pm

I talked to their leader, he said that they have been "suspitious of it." but they wanted more proof that he is hacking. Since this demo only shows him hacking for 2 mins
What's necessary in a fight isn't fear.
Nothing can be born from that.
If you dodge, "I won't let them cut me".
If you protect someone, "I won't let them die".
If you attack, "I'll cut them".

Ryom
Fresh Install

Postby Ryom » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:49 pm

He was hacking since the start of the round, but I didn't bother with recording until he annoyed me enough to spectate. I spoke with XLR8|RadicalxMind (clan leader) shortly afterwards and he seems like a stand up guy and promised to take action about it.

To the guy that said its hard to tell if he is botting and wallhacking, here are some big tells.

1.) Near the end, his view snaps up to the UNDERSIDE of the balcony over capture point 2 and he fires two shots into the underside of the floor. A few seconds later when he backpedals, you can see a demoman above him. That demo was never in his line of sight until he backpedaled. Clear wallhacking and aimbotting.

2.) The 180 degree snapshots (turning around in an instant and hitting the target) near the beginning. I've played Q3 on a very competitive level and I've seen some amazing snap shots. However, even for the best players 180 degree snaps are extremely rare. This guy's snapshots are 100% accurate and he does them all the time. Clear aimbotting.

3.) He fled the server a few seconds after I publicly accused him and didn't even attempt to stand up for himself. This isn't proof by itself, but it does help point out a guilty conscience.

There are more tells, but they are not as starkly clear as those are. I'm going to message RadicalxMind again and see if I can point out just how obvious this was. There really isn't any question about it. I've learned not to make aimbotting/wallhacking accusations lightly from my competitive Q3 days, so I don't accuse unless I am 100% sure.

It's up to you guys what you want to do with the information. I've done my part :)

Matt
Got One

Postby Matt » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:12 pm

We should string him up and burn him.

Ryom
Fresh Install

Postby Ryom » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:41 pm

Second

Return to “SEyE-Co Forums”