Tech Support 2 HELP!

Comments and discussion on any and all topics.
bluetenken
Got Fofum
Tech Support 2 HELP!

Postby bluetenken » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:11 pm

My problem is that I can't find bluetooth drivers for my laptop. I got the laptop about a year and a half ago and it came with xp pro. I don't think i even used bluetooth at all during that time, i guess that was my mistake but anyways, now I'm using 7 64-bit and even tho I installed the very same drivers that the computer came with, i cannot turn bluetooth "ON" , I get a message saying bluetooth hardware not found. I even updated to the latest version of their drivers which is "compatible" with windows 7 and nothing.

It's been a couple of days since I've tried reaching them to no avail. The computer came with just one year of warranty, I don't think they would not want to help only because my warranty is up, i just need those damn drivers.

For the record the software/drivers come from bluesoleil. Oh and windows doesn't even recognize the bluetooth module it seems. It doesn't show up in device manager unless i install the drivers. And the mouse is a razer orochi, which i know is not the problem cuz my bro bought the same mouse for his new alienware laptop and it works just fine. I can only use mine via USB. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Are there any generic bluetooth drivers that i can get anywhere? :cry: :cry: :cry:

bluetenken
Got Fofum

Postby bluetenken » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Fn + F12 = WIN :lol:

Thanks papa bear

Return to “General Discussion”