...So this morning

Comments and discussion on any and all topics.
Fist of the eskimo
Canadian Ambassador
...So this morning

Postby Fist of the eskimo » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:11 pm

Ya, was cleaning my bathroom when the fire alarm went off in the building. I get my shit together and walk down the stairs. The guy from the apt. below me is shirtless in sweats and screaming at his g/f "You did this, it's all your fault!" (Most of you probably know about the people that live below me, always making a racket and banging walls and yelling at all hours of the night).

So I go outside and dial 911 for the fire dept. and give them the address and my phone number. Meanwhile this guy is yelling at this girl, who is now cowering the corner crying her eyes out, and the hallway is filled with smoke coming from their apartment.

So once i'm off the phone with the fire dept. I walk around front to let them into the building, and there's a couple people there. We kind of just stand around not really talking, waiting for the FD to come. So the girl from the back of the apartment comes now to the front where we are, and is standing in the corner crying. Then the FD shows up, and the guy comes in and yells, "Look at what you fucking did, you did this, you made this happen! Why did you do this?" the girl yells back, "TO STOP YOU FROM HITTING ME".

There was no fire, the girl just pulled the fire alarm in the hallway to get this douchebag to stop hitting her.

Fuck man - seeing that shit 2nd hand really puts it in perspective. Some people are really fucked up.

Jif
Jimmy Jams

Postby Jif » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:16 pm

holy shit thats fucked up

but isnt that 1st hand?

Fist of the eskimo
Canadian Ambassador

Postby Fist of the eskimo » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:19 pm

nah man - 1st hand is when you see it. 2nd hand is when you hear from the people, 3rd hand is when you hear from someone else.

English lesson ftw

dun dun dun... chips
Papes

Postby dun dun dun... chips » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:26 pm

shit balls man. thats rough.

guys like that really make you wonder. the women that deal with guys like really make you wonder too, but still... sheesh.

Jif
Jimmy Jams

Postby Jif » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Darkfoxx
Site Admin

Postby Darkfoxx » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Shit is fucked.
Gaming:

Workstation:

Postulio
Is Kind Of A Big Deal

Postby Postulio » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:44 am

I would have gone up to the guy and said, "You must be pretty embarressed and ashamed of yourself."

Return to “General Discussion”