Eskie's drinking thread

Comments and discussion on any and all topics.
User avatar
Jif
Jimmy Jams
Posts: 6894
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:49 am

Re: Eskie's drinking thread

Postby Jif » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:26 am


User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9640
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Eskie's drinking thread

Postby Darkfoxx » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:19 am

Jif wrote:http://vimeo.com/51526148

Lol, that is so cumbersome.


Now this...

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/food-for-m ... -get-drunk

Wat. :shock:
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Jif
Jimmy Jams
Posts: 6894
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:49 am

Re: Eskie's drinking thread

Postby Jif » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:25 pm

Darkfoxx wrote:
Jif wrote:http://vimeo.com/51526148

Lol, that is so cumbersome.


Now this...

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/food-for-m ... -get-drunk

Wat. :shock:

jess was telling me about this last night

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9640
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Eskie's drinking thread

Postby Darkfoxx » Wed May 07, 2014 1:09 pm

Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Jif
Jimmy Jams
Posts: 6894
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:49 am

Re: Eskie's drinking thread

Postby Jif » Wed May 07, 2014 1:41 pm

Darkfoxx wrote:Sweet. Love these two..

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/ind ... ted_c.html

cool.

BTW i work for the company that owns mlive.com. look at the author's email address just posted right there for all the spam. He doesn't even have the best email listed ...he's got an address with his full name instead of his username, which was truncated and has a number. so unprofessional. He has probably a dozen email aliases, and half of them would be better than that one. He probably doesn't even know they exist.

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9640
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Eskie's drinking thread

Postby Darkfoxx » Wed May 07, 2014 1:58 pm

Jif wrote:BTW i work for the company that owns mlive.com. look at the author's email address just posted right there for all the spam. He doesn't even have the best email listed ...he's got an address with his full name instead of his username, which was truncated and has a number. so unprofessional. He has probably a dozen email aliases, and half of them would be better than that one. He probably doesn't even know they exist.

LOL.

Neat...I didn't know conde nast was into regional stuff like that. I figured them to be more on the national level.
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Jif
Jimmy Jams
Posts: 6894
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:49 am

Re: Eskie's drinking thread

Postby Jif » Wed May 07, 2014 7:14 pm

Darkfoxx wrote:
Jif wrote:BTW i work for the company that owns mlive.com. look at the author's email address just posted right there for all the spam. He doesn't even have the best email listed ...he's got an address with his full name instead of his username, which was truncated and has a number. so unprofessional. He has probably a dozen email aliases, and half of them would be better than that one. He probably doesn't even know they exist.

LOL.

Neat...I didn't know conde nast was into regional stuff like that. I figured them to be more on the national level.

Conde's parent company is Advance Publications, which owns 25 newspapers around the country

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9640
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Eskie's drinking thread

Postby Darkfoxx » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:51 pm

Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9640
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Eskie's drinking thread

Postby Darkfoxx » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:31 am

Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9640
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Eskie's drinking thread

Postby Darkfoxx » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:16 pm

Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Jif
Jimmy Jams
Posts: 6894
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:49 am

Re: Eskie's drinking thread

Postby Jif » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:57 am


They should offer home tap server along the route

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9640
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Eskie's drinking thread

Postby Darkfoxx » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:42 pm

Jif wrote:They should offer home tap server along the route

Vampire tap that shit.

Also: https://www.yahoo.com/travel/the-oldest ... 55662.html

I've been to Old Ebbitt.
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Jif
Jimmy Jams
Posts: 6894
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:49 am

Re: Eskie's drinking thread

Postby Jif » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:57 am

Oldest bars in each state: https://www.yahoo.com/travel/the-oldest ... 55662.html

I grew up less than 10 minutes from what they claim is the oldest bar in NJ. Not a bad place.

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9640
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Eskie's drinking thread

Postby Darkfoxx » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:58 am

Jif wrote:Oldest bars in each state: https://www.yahoo.com/travel/the-oldest ... 55662.html

I grew up less than 10 minutes from what they claim is the oldest bar in NJ. Not a bad place.

Dude.....

Literally the post above yours. :roll:
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
dun dun dun... chips
Papes
Posts: 3287
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:08 pm
Location: WOOOOOO
Contact:

Re: Eskie's drinking thread

Postby dun dun dun... chips » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:09 am

Darkfoxx wrote:
Jif wrote:Oldest bars in each state: https://www.yahoo.com/travel/the-oldest ... 55662.html

I grew up less than 10 minutes from what they claim is the oldest bar in NJ. Not a bad place.

Dude.....

Literally the post above yours. :roll:

HAHAHAHALROCHEBTUKLOCRE..GUPHBDKXSAR.CPDHGI SAR.OPDUIP ASORCPH;UIDA<sro>pYD UARPI

literally fell out of my chair laughing. thank you, men. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests