Random Holiday thread

Comments and discussion on any and all topics.
User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9650
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Random Holiday thread

Postby Darkfoxx » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:01 am

Fist of the eskimo wrote:
Darkfoxx wrote:LOL

I'm back, which is more than can be said for you

COOL
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Fist of the eskimo
Canadian Ambassador
Posts: 3865
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:11 pm
Location: Edmonton, AB
Contact:

Re: Random Holiday thread

Postby Fist of the eskimo » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Darkfoxx wrote:
Fist of the eskimo wrote:
Darkfoxx wrote:LOL

I'm back, which is more than can be said for you

COOL


Hi

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9650
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Random Holiday thread

Postby Darkfoxx » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Fist of the eskimo wrote:Hi

Herro prees.
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Fist of the eskimo
Canadian Ambassador
Posts: 3865
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:11 pm
Location: Edmonton, AB
Contact:

Re: Random Holiday thread

Postby Fist of the eskimo » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:11 pm

Darkfoxx wrote:
Fist of the eskimo wrote:Hi

Herro prees.


How's it going?

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9650
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Random Holiday thread

Postby Darkfoxx » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:11 pm

Fist of the eskimo wrote:
Darkfoxx wrote:
Fist of the eskimo wrote:Hi

Herro prees.


How's it going?

Goooooood. Been doing a lot of work around the condo. In the process of painting the bedroom.

BTW, I'm officially becoming electrician. Passed my OSHA certification this week and now I'm gonna be looking for a electrician to work with.

Maud is moving in shortly....life is good.
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Fist of the eskimo
Canadian Ambassador
Posts: 3865
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:11 pm
Location: Edmonton, AB
Contact:

Re: Random Holiday thread

Postby Fist of the eskimo » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:01 pm

You tell Mike she's moviing in?

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9650
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Random Holiday thread

Postby Darkfoxx » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Fist of the eskimo wrote:You tell Mike she's moviing in?

Yeah I mentioned it at some point. Pretty sure it's obvious now.
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Jif
Jimmy Jams
Posts: 6894
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:49 am

Re: Random Holiday thread

Postby Jif » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:03 am

Darkfoxx wrote:
Fist of the eskimo wrote:
Darkfoxx wrote:Herro prees.


How's it going?

Goooooood. Been doing a lot of work around the condo. In the process of painting the bedroom.

BTW, I'm officially becoming electrician. Passed my OSHA certification this week and now I'm gonna be looking for a electrician to work with.

Maud is moving in shortly....life is good.

sounds like youre really happy...isnt that the point of life?

Also, if you dont fix this i swear to Joe Pesci i'm gonna shoot u in the mutha-fuckin face next weekend
You may embed only 3 quotes within each other.

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9650
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Random Holiday thread

Postby Darkfoxx » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:09 am

Jif wrote:sounds like youre really happy...isnt that the point of life?

Amen.

Jif wrote:Also, if you dont fix this i swear to Joe Pesci i'm gonna shoot u in the mutha-fuckin face next weekend
You may embed only 3 quotes within each other.

LOL. Soon, maybe I'll surprise you guys when you least expect.

Now to get back on topic of this thread...

Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Fist of the eskimo
Canadian Ambassador
Posts: 3865
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:11 pm
Location: Edmonton, AB
Contact:

Re: Random Holiday thread

Postby Fist of the eskimo » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:18 pm

Jif wrote:sounds like youre really happy...isnt that the point of life?


Lol, I'm going to remind you of this so much jif, so fucking much.

And i'm not sure I wholly agree with that statement. There's a lot of things that make me unhappy that make other people happy

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9650
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Random Holiday thread

Postby Darkfoxx » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Fist of the eskimo wrote:
Jif wrote:sounds like youre really happy...isnt that the point of life?

Lol, I'm going to remind you of this so much jif, so fucking much.

Why?
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Fist of the eskimo
Canadian Ambassador
Posts: 3865
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:11 pm
Location: Edmonton, AB
Contact:

Re: Random Holiday thread

Postby Fist of the eskimo » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:17 am

Darkfoxx wrote:
Fist of the eskimo wrote:
Jif wrote:sounds like youre really happy...isnt that the point of life?

Lol, I'm going to remind you of this so much jif, so fucking much.

Why?


Because whenever he argues a point, guns, healthcare, abortion being the right way, then he needs to be reminded that whatever makes people happy is the point of life, if they want an abortion then let them have it, if they don't want guns let them have it. If they want to nuke the US then let them have it because it makes them happy and that's the point of life - it can be taken to any degree.

The point I'm trying to make is that personal happiness isn't the point of life, if it were we'd all be crackheads and running around naked.

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9650
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Random Holiday thread

Postby Darkfoxx » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:31 am

Fist of the eskimo wrote:Because whenever he argues a point, guns, healthcare, abortion being the right way, then he needs to be reminded that whatever makes people happy is the point of life, if they want an abortion then let them have it, if they don't want guns let them have it. If they want to nuke the US then let them have it because it makes them happy and that's the point of life - it can be taken to any degree.

The point I'm trying to make is that personal happiness isn't the point of life, if it were we'd all be crackheads and running around naked.

I see what you're saying, but everyone has their own idea of what makes them happy. The fun part is trying to find common ground.
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Fist of the eskimo
Canadian Ambassador
Posts: 3865
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:11 pm
Location: Edmonton, AB
Contact:

Re: Random Holiday thread

Postby Fist of the eskimo » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:36 am

Darkfoxx wrote:
Fist of the eskimo wrote:Because whenever he argues a point, guns, healthcare, abortion being the right way, then he needs to be reminded that whatever makes people happy is the point of life, if they want an abortion then let them have it, if they don't want guns let them have it. If they want to nuke the US then let them have it because it makes them happy and that's the point of life - it can be taken to any degree.

The point I'm trying to make is that personal happiness isn't the point of life, if it were we'd all be crackheads and running around naked.

I see what you're saying, but everyone has their own idea of what makes them happy. The fun part is trying to find common ground.


What do you mean fun part?

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9650
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Random Holiday thread

Postby Darkfoxx » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:16 am

Fist of the eskimo wrote:What do you mean fun part?

Getting along with other peoples ideas and whatnot. I dunno.
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest