F*cked Up Thread

Comments and discussion on any and all topics.
Postulio
Is Kind Of A Big Deal
F*cked Up Thread

Postby Postulio » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:31 am

I feel like this thread is absolutely essential and am surprised it wasn't here in the first place.

Anytime your fucked up and you feel like raging or what not, come here and post whats on your mind. I feel like we need a place where shit just happens for the sake of interpretation and enjoyment. (and as i'm saying this, I am fucking hammered as hell and recently concieved the idea of this thread).

So as a thread opener I just want to share my most recent experience with one of my dorm security guards. I was coming home from this shitty club (with a 5 dollar cover charge and shitty DJ), however I was hammered as hell from Whiskey and Simpler Times. Upon returning to my dorm, I engaged in a political discussion with the security guard working at the front desk at the time. I was so fucked up and the conversation turned into a total Mel Gibson fest (and I didn't start it). This is probably a good example of how this converstion went:

To sum it up for people who don't understand from this vague video clip, the man basically blamed the Jews for all the problems in the world, because the Jews only care about money and power........ remember I am fucked up as all hell right now. And he doesn't know this, but he's saying this to a Jew and I pride myself on being an extremely generous and outgoing Jew (especially to conflict with the stereo type). I didn't get pissed at him, however I really don't want to ever have a conversation with him ever again.

I wished him a happy thanksgiving and he said he didn't celebrate it. I recommended he have a good dinner and chill with some cool people.

Darkfoxx
Site Admin

Re: F*cked Up Thread

Postby Darkfoxx » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:35 pm

I have a fucked up story from last night. I'll tell it on TS today at some point...
Gaming:

Workstation:

Return to “General Discussion”