I'm baaaack!

Comments and discussion on any and all topics.
Clix
Got Trofum
I'm baaaack!

Postby Clix » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:38 pm

Hey folks, its your friend Clix da Clixster! And you guessed it, I'm back! Just trolling the forums reliving some good memories from the TF2 days before all the crackhead unlockables...

But I digress. Remembered you guys were active in GW and since I have GW2 wanted to see who all is playing. I havent played in a little while but for the month I did play got a Necro to lvl 50. Maybe would find it enjoyable again playing with some folks. Lemme know. (If anyone actually checks the forums)
Ronald McDonald - Confirmed for BRAWL!

dun dun dun... chips
Papes

Re: I'm baaaack!

Postby dun dun dun... chips » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:57 pm

hmm... i dont know as if id have any issue getting back into gw2, but i make no promises for how long ill be able to stay. unless they fixed the lack of structure and complication to the mechanics, the reason i quit will still exist...

Jif
Jimmy Jams

Postby Jif » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:10 pm

most of us stopped playing gw2 b/c we didnt like the pvp system and there wasnt anything to do at 50.

Postulio
Is Kind Of A Big Deal

Postby Postulio » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:54 pm

I have been trying to put more of an effort in playing GW2 again. Currently trying to level a warrior and elementalist to 80. I still find a lot of stuff to be fun, I guess raiding in WoW for 3+ years kills your interest to farm dungeons. However, I would be very interested in trying to complete some of these Guild Missions.

Darkfoxx
Site Admin

Postby Darkfoxx » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:49 am

Clix! Damn dude, long time no see.

Yeah we kinda bailed on GW2 after all of us reached max level in a couple weeks and realized there was nothing much to do pvp-wise.

The forums are very much alive and active, so it's good you came back. We bounce around from game to game....nothing too attractive at the moment, but I know a bunch of guys are playing Day-Z.

You're welcome to pop on Teamspeak and see what everyone is up to. If you need the info, let me know. It's posted in the members-only forums.
Gaming:

Workstation:

Jif
Jimmy Jams

Postby Jif » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Return to “General Discussion”