Arrested development Season 4 is out today

Comments and discussion on any and all topics.
Fist of the eskimo
Canadian Ambassador

Arrested development Season 4 is out today

Postby Fist of the eskimo » Sun May 26, 2013 4:19 pm

Enough said.

Bacon
People Know Me

Re: Arrested development Season 4 is out today

Postby Bacon » Sun May 26, 2013 10:45 pm

What the eff happened to Portia/Lindsey? She looks so different! wiki said something about eating disorders but can that really change how you look?

dun dun dun... chips
Papes

Postby dun dun dun... chips » Sun May 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Bacon wrote:What the eff happened to Portia/Lindsey? She looks so different! wiki said something about eating disorders but can that really change how you look?

watching now gtfo

Darkfoxx
Site Admin

Postby Darkfoxx » Mon May 27, 2013 5:14 pm

Sweet.

Ya Portia de Rossi had an eating disorder.
Gaming:
Workstation:

dun dun dun... chips
Papes

Postby dun dun dun... chips » Mon May 27, 2013 8:05 pm

im just... not impressed.
not really that good. disappointed. didnt really stick to the vibe of the original serious much at all.

Bacon
People Know Me

Postby Bacon » Tue May 28, 2013 12:03 pm

dun dun dun... chips wrote:im just... not impressed.
not really that good. disappointed. didnt really stick to the vibe of the original serious much at all.

i'm enjoying it so far. i think the writing just wasn't as good. they missed so many jokes such the "i've made a huge mistake"

Jif
Jimmy Jams

Postby Jif » Tue May 28, 2013 5:12 pm

im only 4 episodes in. hope to watch more tonight. So far i have a similar impression. Even only a few episodes in and everything seems waaaay over the top, almost forced. I mean SPOILER BELOW

Michael gets hand-picked by Ron Howard to create a movie about his family? Im not sure how this all turns out yet, but it doesnt really jive with the original series. Things werent really over the top (except for Job's magic tricks). So far it seems like a typical, planned last season that's just having fun and taking many writing liberties.

dun dun dun... chips
Papes

Postby dun dun dun... chips » Tue May 28, 2013 5:46 pm

Bacon wrote:

i'm enjoying it so far. i think the writing just wasn't as good. they missed so many jokes such the "i've made a huge mistake"

well fuck me, i didnt realize that theyd put out the entire 4th season in one big lump. ill have to keep watching it, ive only seen the first episode, so i guess i dont really have that much room to talk.
the first episode, however, doesnt really feel like what made the first 3 seasons so awesome.
plus, they play michael to be a complete idiot, and i dont remember him being that dumb in the first three seasons. we shall see, though, ive got more to watch before i can judge too harshly.

Bacon
People Know Me

Postby Bacon » Tue May 28, 2013 9:07 pm

dun dun dun... chips wrote:
Bacon wrote:

well fuck me, i didnt realize that theyd put out the entire 4th season in one big lump. ill have to keep watching it, ive only seen the first episode, so i guess i dont really have that much room to talk.
the first episode, however, doesnt really feel like what made the first 3 seasons so awesome.
plus, they play michael to be a complete idiot, and i dont remember him being that dumb in the first three seasons. we shall see, though, ive got more to watch before i can judge too harshly.

yeah he wasn't really that stupid just really trusting and got caught up in situations

Jif
Jimmy Jams

Postby Jif » Wed May 29, 2013 7:02 pm

Bacon wrote:
dun dun dun... chips wrote:
Bacon wrote:i'm enjoying it so far. i think the writing just wasn't as good. they missed so many jokes such the "i've made a huge mistake"

yeah he wasn't really that stupid just really trusting and got caught up in situations

they definitely make him out to be a little less intelligent or making dumb decisions.

Also, FUCK JUSTIN
You may embed only 3 quotes within each other.

Darkfoxx
Site Admin

Postby Darkfoxx » Wed May 29, 2013 7:14 pm

Jif wrote:Also, FUCK JUSTIN

lol
Gaming:
Workstation:

Jif
Jimmy Jams

Postby Jif » Wed May 29, 2013 7:17 pm