Fantasy Football 2013

Comments and discussion on any and all topics.
User avatar
Harness
Da Bumble
Posts: 2069
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:13 pm

Re: Fantasy Football 2013

Postby Harness » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:25 pm

Darkfoxx wrote:Is there a way to see why someone rejected a trade? I remember before the other person had a textbox to give a reason and you got to see it. Did Yahoo remove that?



They simply didn't give you a reason. The dialog box still exists.
I type a bunch of shit then people go fuk themselves

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9638
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Football 2013

Postby Darkfoxx » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:27 pm

Harness wrote:They simply didn't give you a reason. The dialog box still exists.

DBol and ballbreakers suck then. :lol:

What do you think of the trade I offered you? Let me know, counter, etc.
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9638
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Football 2013

Postby Darkfoxx » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:53 pm

Darkfoxx wrote:What do you think of the trade I offered you? Let me know, counter, etc.
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Jif
Jimmy Jams
Posts: 6893
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:49 am

Re: Fantasy Football 2013

Postby Jif » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:28 pm

LOL @ Giants
Image

this is for posty
Image

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9638
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Football 2013

Postby Darkfoxx » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Joique Bell is gonna be the FA pickup of the season...and I got 'em.
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Postulio
Is Kind Of A Big Deal
Posts: 978
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:18 pm
Location: CHI
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Football 2013

Postby Postulio » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:44 pm

Darkfoxx wrote:Joique Bell is gonna be the FA pickup of the season...and I got 'em.


Because hey decided to bench Reggie Bush one week :P
Image

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9638
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Football 2013

Postby Darkfoxx » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:35 am

Postulio wrote:
Darkfoxx wrote:Joique Bell is gonna be the FA pickup of the season...and I got 'em.


Because hey decided to bench Reggie Bush one week :P

Not true, Bush is injury prone and probably won't be the every-down back. He's gonna be splitting time 50/50 with Bell....and from what I've seen, Bell fits the offense better.
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Postulio
Is Kind Of A Big Deal
Posts: 978
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:18 pm
Location: CHI
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Football 2013

Postby Postulio » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:22 pm

Darkfoxx wrote:
Postulio wrote:
Darkfoxx wrote:Joique Bell is gonna be the FA pickup of the season...and I got 'em.


Because hey decided to bench Reggie Bush one week :P

Not true, Bush is injury prone and probably won't be the every-down back. He's gonna be splitting time 50/50 with Bell....and from what I've seen, Bell fits the offense better.


Except Reggie Bush will catch the ball and make a 77 yard TD :P . He also did that after he dislocated his thumb and went back out to play. He banged up his knee last week but was still playing with it during the game. Holding him this week was a pre-caution.
Image

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9638
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Football 2013

Postby Darkfoxx » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:40 pm

We'll see.
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9638
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Football 2013

Postby Darkfoxx » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:09 am

I laughed...

cumhosegetsalift.png
cumhosegetsalift.png (103.54 KiB) Viewed 1871 times
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image


User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9638
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Football 2013

Postby Darkfoxx » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:04 pm

Frank Gore shits himself out
Image
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9638
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Football 2013

Postby Darkfoxx » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:17 am

Does "pending trade between..." mean that it's gonna happen on Thursday? It's different than when it says "you proposed a trade..."
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Postulio
Is Kind Of A Big Deal
Posts: 978
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:18 pm
Location: CHI
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Football 2013

Postby Postulio » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:06 pm

MMmmmmm....... 12 interceptions going into Thursday night's game, Eli. Sounds like more turnovers for a hungry Bears Defense.
Image

User avatar
Harness
Da Bumble
Posts: 2069
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:13 pm

Re: Fantasy Football 2013

Postby Harness » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Darkfoxx wrote:Does "pending trade between..." mean that it's gonna happen on Thursday? It's different than when it says "you proposed a trade..."



Pending trade means that the trade was approved by the other team and it is now in the waiting period, which is 3 days from beginning of pending period.
I type a bunch of shit then people go fuk themselves


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests