Why I have been so busy

Comments and discussion on any and all topics.
Postulio
Is Kind Of A Big Deal
Why I have been so busy

Postby Postulio » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:13 am

Hi

So even though I do hop on TS3 when I get a chance to sit down, I still get yelled at!

So let me clarify. I. am. VERY. BUSY!!!

For those who don't know I am a film maker. For the last year I have been working on a documentary. It's about Whitey Bulger and his extortion of a man out of his liquor store. Now, if you don't know who Whitey Bulger is you've been living under a rock (tis fact). He was at one point Boston's most notorious mob boss. He was also one of FBI's MOST WANTED for 12 years.It started out as smaller student project aimed for some festivals here and there. HOWEVER, for those who don't know, the key witness we have been making this documentary with (the very man whose store was taken from him) was found dead last week. The man treated our crew of 4 like we were his own kids. I just recently got back from the funeral and I am exhausted. This film is no longer a student project, but a commitment to tell the story this man never got to tell. We are hiring a producer as well as putting together a much bigger budget and fund raising plan. So I am sorry if I haven't seen you guys that much lately, but it has been fucking hectic. I promise when I get some free time (and moolah) I will make it up to you guys.

Darkfoxx
Site Admin

Re: Why I have been so busy

Postby Darkfoxx » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:53 am

Damn dude this sounds amazing. Props to you for telling his story!

:thumbsup:
Gaming:

Workstation:

Return to “General Discussion”