PROBLEMS!!!!!!

Comments and discussion on any and all topics.
Grimm Jaww
Got Bofum
PROBLEMS!!!!!!

Postby Grimm Jaww » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:41 pm

I'd say there are some problems that we need to discuss about gvg. I kinda find this not as fun anymore because now it seems that you people are getting a little too serious about gvg. Shouldn't it be fun as well? I am finding this no fun because well I would like to get my assasin in some of the action and well you guys are not even giving me a chance. Elric I thought you said never to underestimate the Assasin and now you basically contradict yourself. Sorry to pull you out like this, but I find this a problem. In gvg I'd think we need to be a little more innovative? If you keep on the same thing over and over again, you probebly can only go just so far till you hit that brick wall. I have several assasin builds in mind that could help, but no one ever wants to listen. I used to be an OFFICER here and now it seems that no one respects others anymore. Iam not in the %$&ing army man, talking respect eh, well that goes both ways. Please think about this and get back to me. I am feeling like I not being allowed to play my top cards (assasin). I have worked my assasin for this purpose and now I can't, that is a major let down people. Please respond, this is serious here.

Elric of the void
Site Admin

Postby Elric of the void » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:04 am

1st, learn that not all builds are appropriate for all situations
2nd, sins are soft targets good for ganking in GvG , not much else thou
3rd, got a problem talk bout it 1st with officer and the like prior to posting flames
4th this is locked.

Return to “General Discussion”