Flight of the Conchords

Comments and discussion on any and all topics.
Fist of the eskimo
Canadian Ambassador
Flight of the Conchords

Postby Fist of the eskimo » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:15 pm

Centari was mentioning this show (Flight of the Conchords) yesterday, and he didn't like it. But seeing as it had a few NZlanders in it and anytime there's a show with them, I usually pop a boner that can only be supressed by forcibly inserting it into an electrical socket, I decided to check it out

Basic premise of the show is that these 2 NZlanders (New Zealand) and there NZ manager, are trying to get gigs while living in New York (I believe). It's done like some of the new shows like the Office (both yank and redcoat), or Little Britain, or Peep show (I personally recommend all three of those shows for a worthwhile DL).

All in all, I really liked the show, and Centari really hated it, but if you have a free weekend I'd recommend watching the first few epi's (half hour long) and see if you like it.

Now that I've done my good deed for the month by recommending a show and keeping the language to a minimum in the thread, I can now go back to killing babies with buckets of dead puppy carcasses.

Return to “General Discussion”