If u have 2 hours to spare....U should watch this...

A wonderful collection of pictures, movies, games and audio from across the interweb, as well as user generated content.
bluetenken
Got Fofum
If u have 2 hours to spare....U should watch this...

Postby bluetenken » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:39 pm

Just think about what if half of this was the TRUTH...yes, i do believe in this. I wasn't in NYC when 9/11 happened but it is amazing the way i see media keeping people focused on bs every single day on the newspaper, tv you name it. WHy do we have to always find the things that has, have are really changing the world buried deep somewhere. Part of the answer might be in this video. Share your comments if u watch the full video only...thanks guys.

MaC
Got Fofum

Postby MaC » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:53 pm

I saw most of this on youtube, it brings up interesting points but I think its made to make people believe in this bull. sorrys thats just IMO.

Bacon
People Know Me

Postby Bacon » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:37 pm

i watched it a while back. Personally, I hope that 9/11 wasn't done by our government and I don't believe that it was. whats the matter you can't give terrorist societies for coming up with the idea of using thermite to finish blowing up the WTC? not saying that that actually happened. The whole tax thing is worthless. and the whole religion thing is a bunch of twisted words, misinterpreted facts, some lies, and a whole lot of stretch.

Bricksolid
Got Allfum

Postby Bricksolid » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:38 pm

I find it sad that people are gullible enough to believe this. If anyone believes this or that we didnt land on the moon should be shot. Its like they are just out to get the government and everything is a lie. So they believe this garbage which makes no sense and they say omg thats it, thats the answer. So when anyone tells them otherwise they think your working with the government and secretly on to them. So they get paranoid and lock themselves in their moms basement. Getting more invovled with these conspiracy theorys. Eventually they start going crazy and are instated into a mental hospital for going crazy. All because they were too gullible.

Anyways they are entitled to their own opinion.

Just my 25 dollars.
What's necessary in a fight isn't fear.
Nothing can be born from that.
If you dodge, "I won't let them cut me".
If you protect someone, "I won't let them die".
If you attack, "I'll cut them".

Return to “The Arts”