[VID] Dear Mr. Obama

A wonderful collection of pictures, movies, games and audio from across the interweb, as well as user generated content.
Jif
Jimmy Jams
[VID] Dear Mr. Obama

Postby Jif » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:38 pm

Bricksolid
Got Allfum

Postby Bricksolid » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:27 pm

YEA FUCK OBAMA, STUPID FUCKING NIGGER SHOULD NOT BE PRESIDENT!

OBAMA = OSAMA!
What's necessary in a fight isn't fear.
Nothing can be born from that.
If you dodge, "I won't let them cut me".
If you protect someone, "I won't let them die".
If you attack, "I'll cut them".

Darkfoxx
Site Admin

Postby Darkfoxx » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:32 pm

No thank you.

I'm sick of this "America, Fuck Yeah!" attitude. The Iraq war WAS a mistake and Obama isn't disrespecting the service. The army didn't choose to go to war, Bush did.
Gaming:

Workstation:

Sonic
Site Admin

Postby Sonic » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:47 pm

I watched your video, now you watch mine.

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=3958

Ellen Laipson, president and CEO of the Henry L. Stimson Center, on the United States being the World's policeman "If we step up to the role of the world's policeman, we would be committing to act and to put our soldiers and police and our citizens in harm's way where U.S. interests may be very modest. Do we want to assume responsibility to go anywhere, anytime? ... Are we capable of doing the job? Can we be the beat cop...? Do we know the neighborhood? Do we speak the language? Do we know the culture so that we can diffuse conflict before it breaks into violence? I'm not so sure about that."

Harness
Da Bumble

Postby Harness » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:32 pm

I type a bunch of shit then people go fuk themselves

Darkfoxx
Site Admin

Postby Darkfoxx » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:36 pm

Gotta love Jon Stewart. :lol:
Gaming:

Workstation:

Jif
Jimmy Jams

Postby Jif » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 pm

if we dont police the world of evil tyrants, who will? the U.N.? please...
if we don't help countries in need, those countries just create more turmoil which, in the end, leads to more war.

this is the greatest country the earth has ever seen. if you don't think that, you need to open your eyes. US citizens have given to charities of all kinds more money, goods, and labor hours than any nation in the history of earth. we are the one country every democratic nation goes to for assistance. how many countries send their troops to fight wars to liberate other countries of oppressive rulers, regardless of the self-interest? 1. 1 country in the history of the world.

if you dont feel like the policeman of the country, maybe you should imagine a world without us.

Harness
Da Bumble

Postby Harness » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:18 pm

Thinking another country has WMD's (and being wrong) is not enough reason to start killing people. Covering up the fact that this administration LIED in order to justify the war is a crime against humanity and everyone involved in this administration should be tried as war criminals.

The next person to be elected as president should be the person least likely to act like George W. bush.

Going into other countries and forcing new government on them is wrong. Iraq is MUCH worse off now then it was before we went in and now we don't know what the hell to do to get out. Were supposed to do this with all the "opressed" countries? If we started doing things like this and forcing democracy everywhere then we would be Facist without the segerated hate.

MaC
Got Fofum

Postby MaC » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:59 am

Iraqi's cheered when we came in there, the UN approved the war, and now Iraq's economy now has a HUGE surplus. Yes there were no WMD's but the reason we went in their is because Iraq was not letting the UN inspectors....inspect. This could have been avoided if Saddam wasnt a cocky son of a bitch. Whats better, not going in and them actually having WMD's or going in to find out there were none (problably brought them to syria if they had em). Imagine the chaos that would have happend if we just withdrew when it was not going all that great; Basically a terrorist's perfect recruitment area. The only time the news talks about Iraq is when something bad happens (which is why its never in the news anymore). Dont follow politics via the Daily show(althought its very good, Colbert for pres!), get it from soldiers like my cousin who's a major in his second tour of duty in Iraq. M(a)cCain 08!

ps. Maybe we should start a debate threat for the election with rules like..dont start hating mac because hes a republican. Politics can ruin clans

Jif
Jimmy Jams

Postby Jif » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:26 am

If you think Iraq isnt a better country now...youve been drinking the liberal media cool-aid. stop reading the NY Times and watching TV news on MSNBC and get the real facts. don;t believe what the media tells you about Sarah Palin. This is the best country in history. the country where everyone is equal and no one is oppressed, that frees other nations from oppression and helps those who need a little assistance. Almost every major invention of the last 250 years has come from us. we've freed Japan, Iraq, Korea, Isreal, and a dozen former Soviet nations from tyranny and oppression, yet the current media makes Cuba out to be an ideal society? are you fucking kidding me?

Open your eyes and see what this country brings to the world before you take that TV news segment about the "right" to medical insurance to heart. Think for yourself instead of listening to what the TV and liberal fascist blogs tell you and it becomes obvious that this is the best country ever, whether you believe all current policies or not.

Jif
Jimmy Jams

Postby Jif » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:44 am

btw im pretytr drunk

Jif
Jimmy Jams

Postby Jif » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:47 am

also
i do watch and enjoy john stewert and colbert report, but dont think that b/c they, any 99.9% of all media, mocks Bush that no one likes him. I dont agree with a few of his policies like global warming and illegal immigration, but he's been better for our country during hard times than anyone in the last 15 years.

trust me when i say that more people like bush then most of you think.

Darkfoxx
Site Admin

Postby Darkfoxx » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:05 pm

Last edited by Darkfoxx on Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gaming:

Workstation:

Harness
Da Bumble

Postby Harness » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:05 pm

Harness
Da Bumble

Postby Harness » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:22 pm

Return to “The Arts”