Olivia Wilde

Post 'em! Yep, the only reason anyone checks this site.
User avatar
Fist of the eskimo
Canadian Ambassador
Posts: 3865
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:11 pm
Location: Edmonton, AB
Contact:

Olivia Wilde

Postby Fist of the eskimo » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:47 am


User avatar
dun dun dun... chips
Papes
Posts: 3287
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:08 pm
Location: WOOOOOO
Contact:

Re: Olivia Wilde

Postby dun dun dun... chips » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:11 am

this pic is pretty hot:

http://i.imgur.com/r9fJy.jpg

but for the most part, im still meh about her
Image

User avatar
Jif
Jimmy Jams
Posts: 6894
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:49 am

Re: Olivia Wilde

Postby Jif » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:24 am

dun dun dun... chips wrote:this pic is pretty hot:

http://i.imgur.com/r9fJy.jpg

but for the most part, im still meh about her

ALIEN PORN YES

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9646
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Olivia Wilde

Postby Darkfoxx » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:08 pm

I can't fault her for showing so much skin....most celebs don't do that. She gets an A in my book!
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Fist of the eskimo
Canadian Ambassador
Posts: 3865
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:11 pm
Location: Edmonton, AB
Contact:

Re: Olivia Wilde

Postby Fist of the eskimo » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:21 pm

Darkfoxx wrote:I can't fault her for showing so much skin....most celebs don't do that. She gets an A in my book!


Finally someone with taste.

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9646
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Olivia Wilde

Postby Darkfoxx » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:00 pm

Yeah I think she's hot.
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Tanis Half Elf
Is Kind Of A Big Deal
Posts: 944
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: Greensburg,La

Re: Olivia Wilde

Postby Tanis Half Elf » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:14 pm

I think she is hot too. Maybe there should have been a poll in this post.

User avatar
dun dun dun... chips
Papes
Posts: 3287
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:08 pm
Location: WOOOOOO
Contact:

Re: Olivia Wilde

Postby dun dun dun... chips » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:41 pm

Tanis Half Elf wrote:I think she is hot too. Maybe there should have been a poll in this post.

oh, i know perfectly well that im on the minority when it comes to her. dont get me wrong, shes pretty, but there is no way id rate her as high as some of you other guys here would.
ive never liked the shape of her face.
and her eyes in proportion to the rest of her always bothered me, too. she always looks like shes gone about two weeks without sleep.
Image

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9646
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Olivia Wilde

Postby Darkfoxx » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Jif
Jimmy Jams
Posts: 6894
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:49 am

Re: Olivia Wilde

Postby Jif » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:09 pm

Darkfoxx wrote:http://entertainment.wagerweb.com/girls/hotties/olivia-wilde-poses-topless-for-fhm-france-pics-30487.html

meh i dont consider that "topless". show something or don't, but dont half-ass it

User avatar
dun dun dun... chips
Papes
Posts: 3287
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:08 pm
Location: WOOOOOO
Contact:

Re: Olivia Wilde

Postby dun dun dun... chips » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Jif wrote:
Darkfoxx wrote:http://entertainment.wagerweb.com/girls/hotties/olivia-wilde-poses-topless-for-fhm-france-pics-30487.html

meh i dont consider that "topless". show something or don't, but dont half-ass it

qft

topless means nothing on top. hair counts as something. if there is anything in the way, its not topless.
tits or gtfo

edit: on a side note, if you ignore the topless bit, not bad at all...
Image

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9646
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Olivia Wilde

Postby Darkfoxx » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:17 pm

I totally agree, but she still is fine as fuck.
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Jif
Jimmy Jams
Posts: 6894
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:49 am

Re: Olivia Wilde

Postby Jif » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:18 pm

Darkfoxx wrote:I totally agree, but she still is fine as fuck.

for an alien


also, why did she leave House (in the show not irl). did she start succumbing to Huntington's? i missed all last season

User avatar
dun dun dun... chips
Papes
Posts: 3287
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:08 pm
Location: WOOOOOO
Contact:

Re: Olivia Wilde

Postby dun dun dun... chips » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:22 pm

Jif wrote:
Darkfoxx wrote:I totally agree, but she still is fine as fuck.

for an alien


also, why did she leave House (in the show not irl). did she start succumbing to Huntington's? i missed all last season

controversy
Image

User avatar
Bacon
People Know Me
Posts: 1385
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:40 pm

Re: Olivia Wilde

Postby Bacon » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:10 pm

dun dun dun... chips wrote:
Jif wrote:
Darkfoxx wrote:I totally agree, but she still is fine as fuck.

for an alien


also, why did she leave House (in the show not irl). did she start succumbing to Huntington's? i missed all last season

controversy

pretty sure she left because of Tron. The new girl who is on there right now is supposed to be leaving soon and 13 will be coming back after she leaves


Return to “Sexy Ladies”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest