Two new guilds for alliance!

Want to join us in world domination? Apply here.
Juriaan Cuthalion
Fresh Install
Two new guilds for alliance!

Postby Juriaan Cuthalion » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:34 am

Hiya Elric,

I stumbled upon two guilds who would be part of our alliance. The first I heard of by getting notified by an officer of my guild. The second directly asked me. Here are the two guilds:

1. Guild name: Omega Century
Guild leader: Lord Omega Xavier

2. Guild name: Guardians Of God
Guild leader: Virtuel Reality
He was very polite in his request to me and very quick in responding.

Thank you very much if you would contact them.
Greets,

Juriaan

Juriaan Cuthalion
Fresh Install

Postby Juriaan Cuthalion » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:00 pm

Oh and I talked to Lord Omega Xavier too now. He's really looking forward to joining the alliance and he sounds like a cool guy.
I also saw I forgot to post a line at first: about which game the post is. It's about Guild Wars (the only game I play of the ones SEyE is into playing). So that you know. Hopefully you'll be online soon. I'll be watching my friends list to see if all 3 of you will be online at the same time.
Greetings,

Juriaan

Elric of the void
Site Admin

Postby Elric of the void » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:23 pm

Ya sorry bout the wait my holiday time ahs been a real hassle to schedule with like i said in the other post prolly late friday/saturday/sunday if not asap sorrry thou jsut been hell of a schedueling.

Citarra
Is Gettin' Pwned

Postby Citarra » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:38 am

:oops: sorry about the impatience. I know the holidays are a horribly busy time for everyone, especially if you're working on Black Friday too. (I'm just having a lil trouble defending you guys on alliance chat in-game. Would it work better if you logged on for 10 mins a day instead of a few hours in one sitting? Just a thought.)

Thanks for replying. It feels so much better just to know you're replying on the forums even if we don't hear from you in game due to your hectic schedules. :D

Elric of the void
Site Admin

Postby Elric of the void » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:31 am

see what i can do no promises thou until after the holiday weekend , ty citarra for your help :)

BTW, who is hassling you id like some names :)

Citarra
Is Gettin' Pwned

Postby Citarra » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:54 pm

Oh no not hassling me :) Just fretting about the fact that they never see you on... You guys are great, but there's grumbling among the ranks when they don't see the commander in chief much. A lot of people including officers in both HERO and TBRX have noted the inactivity.

Oh in other news the guy who was spamming the other week has been kicked for further misbehavior.

Hope the holiday weekend went great ^_^

/pie

Return to “Recruitment”