Random Gun Thread

Comments and discussion on any and all topics.
User avatar
Jif
Jimmy Jams
Posts: 6896
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:49 am

Re: Random Gun Thread

Postby Jif » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Darkfoxx wrote:
Jif wrote:http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/44771-55.html
jizzing

Daaaaamn. That's schexy!

I'm more attracted to something like this, though: http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/62574-1.html

I really like the Kimber 1911's, but CheaperThanDIrt doesn't have any.

Image

all of the above, plz. i havent really seen a .45 1911 i didnt like. i wouldnt get a smaller cal model or compact, tho.

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9657
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Random Gun Thread

Postby Darkfoxx » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Jif wrote:all of the above, plz. i havent really seen a .45 1911 i didnt like. i wouldnt get a smaller cal model or compact, tho.

The Kimber compacts are fuckin' money.
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Jif
Jimmy Jams
Posts: 6896
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:49 am

Re: Random Gun Thread

Postby Jif » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:03 pm


User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9657
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Random Gun Thread

Postby Darkfoxx » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:02 pm


CheaperThanDirt had one for the same price...got an e-mail the other day.
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Jif
Jimmy Jams
Posts: 6896
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:49 am

Re: Random Gun Thread

Postby Jif » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:37 pm

Darkfoxx wrote:

CheaperThanDirt had one for the same price...got an e-mail the other day.

CTD was just a click-through. this was the actual landing page.

User avatar
Darkfoxx
Site Admin
Posts: 9657
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Contact:

Re: Random Gun Thread

Postby Darkfoxx » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:12 pm

Jif wrote:CTD was just a click-through. this was the actual landing page.

Ah, gotcha.
Gaming:
Image
Workstation:
Image

User avatar
Jif
Jimmy Jams
Posts: 6896
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:49 am

Re: Random Gun Thread

Postby Jif » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:08 pm

Walther PK380. cheap, .380, compact. looks like a great little gun.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ItemDeta ... s+Campaign

User avatar
Jif
Jimmy Jams
Posts: 6896
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:49 am

Re: Random Gun Thread

Postby Jif » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:41 am

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ItemDeta ... ?sku=77617
recommissioned FAL for $687. such a good gun for a cheap price...ammo isnt bad, either (if you can find it locally this price) http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/AMM65970-5.html

User avatar
Jif
Jimmy Jams
Posts: 6896
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:49 am

Re: Random Gun Thread

Postby Jif » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:45 am


User avatar
Jif
Jimmy Jams
Posts: 6896
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:49 am

Re: Random Gun Thread

Postby Jif » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:15 pm

just ordered one of these:
http://www.woot.com/blog/viewentry.aspx?id=19595

pros and cons for using a tactical light, but a bright one like this one will definitely blind anyone in the dark and prolly low-light as well. name brand, quality, bright, for $45/shipped. that usually gets u cheap china brands.

User avatar
dun dun dun... chips
Papes
Posts: 3287
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:08 pm
Location: WOOOOOO
Contact:

Re: Random Gun Thread

Postby dun dun dun... chips » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:50 am

Jif wrote:just ordered one of these:
http://www.woot.com/blog/viewentry.aspx?id=19595

pros and cons for using a tactical light, but a bright one like this one will definitely blind anyone in the dark and prolly low-light as well. name brand, quality, bright, for $45/shipped. that usually gets u cheap china brands.

this is the flashlight that ive got, and i remember seeing a pistol mount for it somewhere, but i cant find it anymore. its not too surprising, considering its maglite, but this light will do serious business to your eyes in broad daylight, it will still throw a noticeable beam across the room, its pretty ridiculous. 175 lumen is no joke.

http://www.maglite.com/maglite_xl200_led.asp
Image

User avatar
Jif
Jimmy Jams
Posts: 6896
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:49 am

Re: Random Gun Thread

Postby Jif » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:47 pm

dun dun dun... chips wrote:
Jif wrote:just ordered one of these:
http://www.woot.com/blog/viewentry.aspx?id=19595

pros and cons for using a tactical light, but a bright one like this one will definitely blind anyone in the dark and prolly low-light as well. name brand, quality, bright, for $45/shipped. that usually gets u cheap china brands.

this is the flashlight that ive got, and i remember seeing a pistol mount for it somewhere, but i cant find it anymore. its not too surprising, considering its maglite, but this light will do serious business to your eyes in broad daylight, it will still throw a noticeable beam across the room, its pretty ridiculous. 175 lumen is no joke.

http://www.maglite.com/maglite_xl200_led.asp

40 bux?? daaaaamn. i mean i bet it's worth it, but i use flashlights like once a month and it's for looking inside computers. $5 china lights work well enough for that

User avatar
Jif
Jimmy Jams
Posts: 6896
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:49 am

Re: Random Gun Thread

Postby Jif » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:53 pm


User avatar
dun dun dun... chips
Papes
Posts: 3287
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:08 pm
Location: WOOOOOO
Contact:

Re: Random Gun Thread

Postby dun dun dun... chips » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Jif wrote:40 bux?? daaaaamn. i mean i bet it's worth it, but i use flashlights like once a month and it's for looking inside computers. $5 china lights work well enough for that


i got it for 25, but i use flashlights all the time. there are three tools that i carry with me wherever i go, and use frequently.
that flashlight.
this multitool: http://www.leatherman.com/product/Juice_Xe6
this knife: http://www.benchmade.com/products/51

i use all of them a few times a week, the knife more than the others, granted.

Jif wrote:you shoulda gotten one of these: http://www.wiseled.com/wiseled_products ... hlight.htm

holy fuck, dude, a 550 dollar flashlight? i dont have anywhere near that kind of money to burn. 800 lumens, though, thats ridiculous. thats like, almost laser quality brightness. dont shine that shit in anyones eyes... they will be down for the count.
Image

User avatar
Bacon
People Know Me
Posts: 1392
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:40 pm

Re: Random Gun Thread

Postby Bacon » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:11 am

dun dun dun... chips wrote:i use all of them a few times a week, the knife more than the others, granted.

gotta kill dem bitches


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests