Good luck everyone!
The buy-in from last year was a great success and is being repeated this year. We're using PayPal again this season to handle funds because Yahoo's Cash League is a piece of fucking shit. $20 will be needed from each manager. The payment deadline is Wednesday, August 31st. To pay, simply PayPal me $20: firstname.lastname@example.org
List of who has paid (manually updated): http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com ... 4/finances
Draft is Wednesday, September 7 @ 9:00 pm EDT.
You have until Wednesday August 31st 3:00am EDT to select your keeper. Please do it before then to avoid issues. People who select after the deadline will be ridiculed and laughed at...and more importantly, their keeper will be assigned by me. I'll show no mercy.
What round was the player drafted in? Was he a keeper last year?
If you can answer "4th round or later" and "no" to these two questions, then that player is eligible. Simple as that. Ask if you have questions!
You can choose a player on your team that was undrafted. If you have a player on your team that was drafted by another team and then dropped, they must be from the 4th round or later.
If you still don't know who you can choose, ask me and I'll give you a list.
Set keeper in My Team > Choose Keepers.
Previous year's draft info (use to determine keeper):
Final roster: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com ... lastseason
Draft results: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com ... aftresults
Players drafted in Round 14 are not eligible, as they were keepers last year.
Invites sent to:
Cum Hose (Scott) email@example.com
DBol 4 Breakfast (Evan) firstname.lastname@example.org
Hernandez for Prez (Reid) email@example.com
RGC (Zack) firstname.lastname@example.org
Slack Jawed Yokels (Sean) email@example.com
the ball breakers (Matt) firstname.lastname@example.org
TheRapists (Mac) email@example.com
Very inTimidating (Tim) firstname.lastname@example.org
Space Dinos (Andrew) email@example.com
Prizes will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place players. Prize money will be dispersed via Yahoo.
1st = $120
2nd = $60
3rd = $20
This year's changes:
- Sunday - Tuesday waiver system has been activated: 1 PM EST Sunday - 2:59 AM EST Wednesday
- DST KR/PR TD (Defense/Special Teams Kick/Punt Return Touchdown) value has changed from 3 to 6 this season.
- League rule change: Using a blank roster at any time - this year there will be a clear rule about this. You must play til the end (regular season and playoffs, championship and consolation). If any team is using a blank roster at any point this season, you will be disqualified from winning any prizes and banned from the league next season. You've been warned.
- One (1) Injured Reserve slot has been added to each roster. (see instructions)
- Yardage bonuses are staying, however, I have modified bonuses to reflect averages from the 2015 season:
Passing Yards bonus
250 = 1 point
300 = 2 points
400 = 4 points
Rushing Yards bonus
75 = 1 points
150 = 2 points
200 = 4 points
Reception Yards bonus
100 = 1 points
150 = 2 points
200 = 4 points
Defense/Special Teams Kick/Punt Return Touchdown = 6 points
Commish Notes/Poll Questions:
- Change draft to the Friday before the season starts?
- Change waiting time of trades
- Change flex slot
- Draft pick trades
- Bonuses, do we want them? Different points per yard instead?
- Change trade deadline
- Extra Point Returned 2 to 6? Why is it 2?
- Remove roster lock for consolation teams?
- Punishment for starting out/inactive/bye players
- Determining draft order, final regular season or final post season? OR use consolation winner as 1st
- Points for 1st downs?
- Pick sixes thrown for QBs?